The inauguration has been brewing in DC for a while now. However, over the past week, the only things that anyone could speak about were either inauguration, women’s march, or other protest related. That said, please find links to some of the most interesting, alarming, and enjoyable things I read this week.
- Here’s an interesting look into parades of inaugurations passed by the Washington City Paper.
- If you are attending the women’s march, here’s a whole bunch of links with useful information by the Washington Post, DCist, and the official website.
- For news on protests that happened today, DCist and PoPville have both been slaying it with their continual posts and coverage.
- Let’s not forget all the people around the city who are working this weekend to make all of the large gatherings as safe and peaceful as possible (Washington Business Journal).
- This weekend might be a good time to channel your inner zen (Well+Good).
- Finally, a quick letter to visitors that works not just for the inauguration weekend, but all times of the year. Please remember as you tour our wonderful city that “We live here” (Medium).